Thursday, January 14, 2010

Brain Wave Zombehs

So last night I dreamt of the zombie apocalypse, which is a rarity for me. I was staying at an apartment with a few friends. I don't know what was the spark that started  the zombies, but my friends and I were knowledgeable about them. Thanlfully, we were in an apartment that had a big room in the back with no windows and metal doors. We tried to stay in the outer rooms as long as possible, for some reason. Notably, I remember there was a little kid with us that I saved from the bathroom (A zombie arm was trying to reach him from through the wall, seemed like a classic zombie moment). Eventually we got forced back into the last room, where we could watch how close they were getting with security cameras. We reminisced about better times, hoping for something to change. We ended up talking about shopping and one of the people admitted he sniffed people's underwear (I dunno lol). Suddenly, I got a call from two friends we presumed dead. They were scientists and apparently got the low-down on these zombies: They were attracted to brain waves (something of that ilk). They basically could sense fear and would attack you when you panicked. If you calmly walked by, they wouldn't attack you. So, in what we figured was a better idea and holing up forever, we slowly marched outside. We lost one of our friends when she panicked ut the rest of us were left alone. So we followed their advice, and walked ourselves past where the zombies had reached. I'm assuming everyone lived happily ever after, because I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment