Saturday, January 9, 2010

Old Dreams Part Four

12-28-08

So this time I was, for some reason, going to go on a soul searching adventure. I packed up my bookbag with some clothes to last me, my cell phone, and my laptop (Cell was noticeably in the bag and NOT in my pocket). So, I go forth on this quest a little bit, alone and walking, until I eventually get to the house of somebody I didn't like (Dunno who). Feeling brave in my adventure, I decided to play a practical joke. I put my bookbag down in the back of a car that had an open hatchback. I then took the house's septic tank, found a giant pipe on it and put it in one of the house's windows, then ran. The house filled with shit and whatever else goes in those tanks as I ran into the distance. I ran for a bit then walked, taking a break at the nearby pyramid(?) soon after. I kept walking on my journey for quite a while, and then I noticed I didn't have my bookbag, and flipped the fuck out. Trying to remain calm, I looked at my last saved game, and realized it was already after losing my backpack, so I kept "playing" on this file. No phone or laptop I walked to Paul's house which was conveniently nearby. We decided to go on a quest for my backpack. Paul drove his nice white sports car to the house, which was utterly surrounded by police (apparently it was a very rich man). So, we figured we should send someone inside to see if they confiscated the backpack. We sent some girl who was with us in, because she had some weird sort of vision ability (think the zombies in Left 4 Dead), and navigated through the house for a while, escaping the sentry robots that were inside. She found nothing, and reported back to us. We decided we needed to check in the car I left it in. We park near it and one of the police officers eyes us cautiously. I get o0ut of the car, open the hatchback, and look inside. I had to nearly remove everything from the car and then I found it inside, bigger than I had remembered it, but everything was inside. By now, everyone noticed us and I had to leap into the car and we soed away. Suddenly we found ourselves inside a restaurant with my mother. It was some fast food restaurant that advertised if you bought their "egg roll burger" you could get gas from the nearby station for 70 cents. So, my mother was apparently all about this deal. I sat kind of despaired because now the police were really on my back, and I now had no money, and my mother was making fun of me for it.So she left and my friends slowly trickled out, saying they'd wait for me. So the person working there, who happened to by Billy Bob Thornton, asked me what was wrong, and I told him the whole story. He felt bad for me and let my have 5 egg roll burgers (which were egg rolls with hamburger meat inside apparently). Then I left, there were some thugs, and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment