Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sunshine Chocolate

i wish i weren't so tired after waking up all the time, typing is hard ;_;

i guess i was at SHU, i was talking to someone about how he was getting home to south jersey, debating which busses would be faster to take. also in the conversation was some girl (she was short and skinny, but i'm not sure who she was). the conversation moved to places to eat, and we talked about some new place that opened up. (I think it was called Sunshine Chocolate? it might have been Chocolate Chocolate). We decided to go there since the girl recommended it. On the way down to the place, I was getting a lot of text messages, no recollection of what they were (but I was getting texted in real life, so that explains that). When I got there, I found out the place specialized in chicken for some reason, we didn't get any chocolate there. Also, before we even got greeted, there was a sample on the table for us to try. A sample of duck testicles for some fucking reason. The girl grabbed one and said "oh these are delicious, but remember to eat it with a pickle because that makes it way better". And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment