Saturday, January 9, 2010

Old Dreams Part Deux

11-23-08

i was at oakcrest with paul and steve and tucker. we were at oakcrest. we were trying to get through some sort of forest just to kill time, it was midday. for some reason we were near mullica. after a while og walking we realized we were lost, although there were roads nearby.we started calling everyone we knew but nobody would answer, including my mother who was calling me. eventually after we were sitting there for a while matlack drove by, we yelled for him and he did not hear us/ignored us. we decided then to venture forth, only to get lost in the woods again, so palu and i started bitching about mullica. eventually we let steve direct us instead of i, and we turned left and started going that way. after about 30 seconds of walking we came to the main street in mullica. we could see oakcrest from there, which i established as college. so i went in, and went to the laundry room to pick up said laundry and bring it home with me. hte laundry room was across the hall from my homeroom, where i went to after a confrontation with a very tall teacher. after i sat in homeroom, suddenly i was in my oral comm class (with a mix of seton hall and oakcrest students) i had my laundry right next to me, and i was debating what clothes i should bring with me. i sorted through a few, put aside my jeans and cargo shorts, then noticed one pair of boxers didn't dry just right. i started waving them in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment