Saturday, January 9, 2010

Old Dreams: Fifth Part

12-12-09

So I had a dream last night that paul and i were both applying for the same job at some new restaurant that opened up. The restaurant's setting was like a grocery store, so it was just really fuckin' huge. The manager hired us both but wasn't sure if he would if he would need us both, so we went through some Ninja Warrior-esque challenges. Eventually, I was called into work one day and was given my official shirt (and when I walked in I got cheered), and told that Paul wasn't keeping the job. The only caveat was that I had to tell him. If you've ever seen Office Space, basically I had the scene where Ron Livingston's character tells the other two they lost their job play in my dream. Then however work turned AWESOME which they had been hiding from us. Turns out nobody worked very hard and work activities included strip drinking games. Then two people were talking about having sex in the restaurant after if closed so they asked me for advice and we made like a super secret spy play to do so. One of the managers overheard and wanted in.

No comments:

Post a Comment