Saturday, January 9, 2010

Old Dreams Finale

1-7-10

I was on a quest to avenge someone, I think. I visited my dying... grandfather or someone. Their dying gift to me was a magical keyboard that revealed strange math things in a book. The keyboard had no wires, and it also changed appearance of the world I was in; it made monsters (shaped like amoebas) appear and some lava disappear. I was trying to find out information on why I had magic powers. When I got out of the lava world I was at a party I was throwing. I agreed to throw it later at night so that Taylor palm could attend (she had work and a biology exam). The party was at Paul’s house. We did some things at the party, but then Paul and I had to bring three redheads somewhere (Lizzy, Megan, and someone else). We all got into a car and then drove to Rebecca Irwin’s house, because I had some "unfinished business to take care of". I had to help becca's mother to stop her from being a pothead. Tim came with me to help (though he was not in the car with us). We broke into her room and discussed how we did this before. We threw out all of her party games that would encourage her to smoke and anything that might be trippy. But then Tim couldn’t bear to destroy the weed so we left it there for her. I was worried about doing so because I wanted to learn the secrets of my magical power from her mother or something. There was a metal orb in becca's room and when I picked it up, monsters started to appear again. I didn't have the keyboard and was starting to lose until I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment