Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nerf Swords

This dream took place in a weird sort of amalgamation between high school and college. Looked like Oakcrest and Oakcrest kids were there, but there was noticeably a University store. It was my birthday, and so I had gotten two gifts already: a $20 gift card from Tim and an $80 white leather purse from Armando (for some reason). I didn't have the heart to tell Armando I don't wear purses, so I was carrying it around in a gift bag all day. Tim and I were going to our most dreaded class, although I have no idea what it was. We were close by and did not want to see the teacher alone, so we peered into the room to see if Lizzy, Amanda, and Kelsie were in there (because they were nice enough to chat with the teacher). We knew they were running late, so we killed some time in the University store, because I had a gift card there. We walked around looking for things, but Tim wanted to get to class. I told him I'd be there soon. I picked up off the shelf the PSP Go download card for the God of War PSP game (Though I have no idea why), and decided I should get that. After a while of searching I eventually found what else I wanted: Nerf swords. However, there was no price on them so I called a clerk over. He said he wasn't sure on the price, so we went to go call some other stores to see if they knew. Apparently, no other store anywhere had these Nerf swords, and they weren't in the store's database. As a reward for helping him search the clerk gave me the nerf sowrds (of which there were a lot) for free along with my God of War download card. So, I walked back to class (20 minutes late), and burst into the room and threw everyone a Nerf sword. We all battled until I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment