Friday, May 13, 2011

Boss Battle

A few other people and I were sitting in a white room (Of note were tim, paul, and antonio). It looks like a normal house's room, except it was all white. None of us knew where we were, apparently we had all just "woken up" of sorts. There was a PS2 and PS3 in the room, both of them on. Antonio and I had PS2 controllers, so we turned the TV on to see what was  in. We switched to the PS3 first, and some game that looked like Oblivion was on. As soon as we tried to move though, our character got beheaded and we couldn't progress in the game. We switched to the PS2, and then we were all suddenly in some foreign area (which I assume was whatever PS2 game it was). We were in a castle of sorts, helping random people and whatnot. Notably, the "bosses" were a little weird. I had walked into a room with a giant hole in the middle (I'm talking like half a mile diameter hole), and inside waws a giant... bird... thing. It had giant black wings that reached outside of the hole, which it used to try and take us out with. After a big "fuck this shit" I turned around and went to leave, and it stretched its head through the ceiling (which was pretty high up), and it broke back through in front of me at the exit. The boss's head looked like a giant gray skull with 8 eyes (Picture two Crocomire from Super Metroid kinda as one entity, looked sorta like that. I started slashing at it with my dagger(?), and it's outer layer faded away, leaving three giant bulgy eyes underneath. Antonio camne up and started attacking it to no avail, so we said "fuck this shit" again and ran away. And then sadly my alarm went off and I didn't get tobeat the boss :(

No comments:

Post a Comment