Saturday, May 21, 2011

Battle Royale

I blame Paul for this dream, I had it at his house.

I entered into some internet contest where 100 people had to kill/incapacitate each other, set in oakcrest estates for some reason. I had an advantage, seeing as how I live there. I don't recall what weapons we started with, but i ended up making it to the last fifteen or so. There was an argument between two of the contestants who were allied with me, so I took them to my house to settle it. While I was distracted or doing something, suddenly I heard them fighting. By the time I got there, they had mortally wounded each other. I decided to leave my house, and it was dark out. I realized (somehow) that I was the only one left, everyone's had finished each other off when i was inside. Then I went inside to email the people inside that I had won. And I don't know how it related, but for some reason my mom and Courtney were inside drinking orange soda. And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment