Thursday, May 19, 2011

Segments from a while ago

I've been in kind of a lull remembering my dreams, and then I had one when I stayed at Paul's house. I went to go jot it down in my phone, and I totally found two old dreams that I completely forgot about. Which will make for two extra days I can actually update this thing, awesome.

Weird dream segments for now:

I was in a cafeteria of some sort. Some big black dude gave me and like a few other people chinese food for free. Then, after we were done, he said he meant to save that, and demanded we pay him for it. The general consensus was "fuck off"

I also remember being at some magic the gathering tournament, where I opened my packs and got dinosaur eggs, like real ones. A friend opening his pulled like real living sea creatures.

This next part I sort of remember coming after the black guy part, though I don't know how they relate. There was a big tower with a huge line to get top climb up it. I walked by at some lull in the line, and went inside, where I had to do some series of puzzles to get to the top. When i did get there, I was in some sort of house with some naked girl, and the next step of the quest was to get her a towel. I went to a house across the street (I was in a neighborhood now) and helped an old lady so she'd give me one. I got a specific towel that I have in real life, then went back. I got woken up before I got to give the naked girl her towel, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment